What is AgriSync?
AgriSync enables world-class customer experiences at the front lines of agriculture and other field-centric industry sectors. We do this by making a leading software platform for customer service delivery. We are a five-year-old startup based in Des Moines, Iowa looking for an experienced Front-end Developer who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications
The Kind of Person we are Seeking
Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into a functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring a great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Responsibilities and Initiatives
- Design & Develop user-friendly web components for new features in the client-side of web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and ease of use by adapting to best practices and the right way to solving a problem.
- Work closely with UI/UX designer, architect, product managers, backend team for client-side web implementation and usability of the product.
- Review, maintain and improve existing components and bug fixes for identified/reported issues.
- Maintain high-quality coding standards, peer code-review, write code unit-tests, code coverage, brand consistency.
- Keep in touch with the latest trends in web development and help improve the product stack.
- Contribute towards documenting key details as part of the web development process as necessary
- Excellent understanding and experience in NgRX, Forms Development using Reactive forms as well as template-driven forms.
- Experience in supporting multilingual web apps using NgX-Translate.
- Strong experience integrating and consuming RESTful API backend services.
- Good understanding of markup languages, CSS, jQuery, knowledge of browser testing and debugging.
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, deployment) and agile methodologies.
- Good team player, ability to communicate effectively, ability to perform well in a dynamic environment.
- Strong experience working with Git-based version control systems.
- Classification: Contract Remote
- May have limited responsibilities after normal business hours and/or weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.